Computer Science & Applications
Dept. of Computer Science & Applications
About Department of Computer Science
As Information Technology has become an integral part of education and life style the department focuses on preparing young minds for the globally challenging opportunities in the IT field of digital era.
- Graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Computer Science program will be actively contributing individually and in teams.
- Demonstrate expertise in problem-solving techniques using the computer.
- Demonstrate ability in at least three high-level programming languages.
- Demonstrate ability in developing and analysis of complex data structures problems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of modern software engineering principles.
- Ethically applying expertise to face the challenges and solve problems, effectively communicating, and building on their knowledge to grow in their careers.
|S.NO||PROFILE OF THE DEPARTMENT||RESPONSES|
|1||Name of the Department||COMP. SCI./ COMP. APPL.|
|2||Year of Establishment||1998|
|3||Number of Teachers sanctioned and present position||Sanctioned: 04
|4||Number of Administrative Staff||Nil|
|5||Number of Technical Staff|
|6||Number of Teachers and Students||06 : 650|
|7||Demand Ratio(No.of seats :No of applications)||1:4|
|8||Ratio of Teachers to Students||1:100|
|9||Number of research scholars who had their master’s degree from other institutions||NIL|
|10||The year when the curriculum was revised last||2015-16|
|11||Number of students passed NET/SLET etc(last two years)||Nil|
|12||Success Rate of students (what is the pass percentage as compared to the University average)||54%|
|14||Publications by faculty (last 5 years)since 2005||-|
|15||Awards and recognition received by faculty (last five years)||NIL|
|16||Faculty who have Attended National and International Seminars(last five years)||-|
|17||Number of National and International Seminars Organized (last five years)||NIL|
|18||Number of teachers engaged in consultancy and the revenue generated||-Nil-|
|19||Number of Ongoing projects and its total outlay||-|
|20||Research Projects completed during last two & its total outlay||-|
|21||Number of inventions and patents||-|
|22||Number of PhD thesis guided during the last two years||-|
|23||Number of books in the Departmental Library, if any||120|
|24||Number of Journals/Periodicals||05|
|25||Number of Computers||80|
|S.No||Name of the faculty||Date of joining in service||Date of Joining in this college||Qualification||Total Experience|
|2||M. Ravi||26-09-2007||02-08-2018||M.Tech CS, M.Sc CS, SET||9|
|B.Com. CA VI||37||37||34||92|
|B.Com. CA VI||38||38||34||89|
Computer Science Dept. Gallery
no images were found
At Govt. Degree College, Khairatabad, We are happy providing excellent education and molding the future generation ..
For more information and admission details ..