AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- Motivating the students to participate in different activities in the class room as well as outside the class room.
- To build up confidence among the students develop their leadership skills.
- Motivating and encouraging the students towards self-employment and developing entrepreneur skills.
- To encourage the students to exhibit their talents.
- To empower them to prepare for the competitive exams.
VISION OF THE DEPARTMENT:
The vision of the Department is to provide Quality Education and Value Education to the students. The Department is not only concerned with the academic progress of our students but also the overall development of their personality by involving them in various Co-Curricular and Extra-Curricular activities.
Courses offered by Economics Department
- HEP (History, Economics, Political Science)
- EPP (Economics, Political Science, Public Administration)
- EHPA (Economics, History, Public Administration)
- M.A. (Economics) from 2016-17 to 2019-20.
Additional Courses Offered by Dept. of Economics
- CERTIFICATE COURSE (from 2015-2016): Entrepreneurship Development for all students
- INTERDICIPLINARY COURSE (from 2020-2021): Fundamentals of Economics
offered to B.A. Non-Economics Students.
STUDENT STRENGTH FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-2022:
|I YEAR STRENGTH 2021-22|
|II YEAR STRENGTH 2021-22|
|III YEAR STRENGTH 2021-22|
An extension lecture conducted by Department of Economics Department of Economics has conducted an extension lecture on 10.5.2022, Resource person is Dr. D. Sadanandam, Associate professor, NGDC, Golconda, Hyderabad. Vice...Read More
Field trip to the Directorate of Economics and Statistics Field trip to the Directorate of Economics and Statistics by the Department of Economics on 06.05.2022 Photo Gallery:Read More
At Govt. Degree College, Khairatabad, We are happy providing excellent education and molding the future generation ..
For more information and admission details ..