About Department of Microbiology
The Department of Microbiology has its inception in the year 2018.
The Department is acknowledged as one of the best among the Affiliated Colleges of University for its excellent teaching, infrastructure and Academic performance of the students.
- To impart and providing the quality education and training to ultimate stake holders
- To motivate and inculcate and scholastic activity and progression.
- Equipping students with excellence in education, abilities and skills to enable them pursue a career of their choice.
- It also includes facilitating high quality teaching, learning and research ambience in the department.
- To build intellectual and imaginative minds
- To provide and impart the students with integral values with academic excellence, that meet the ever dynamic changes of microbiology discipline.
- Our Mission aim is to create profound impact on students and provide pathfinder to reach the designed vision. Persistent efforts to learn academic, recent trends and innovations are driving force for us.
- Extension of interdisciplinary service, providing amicable support for institutional needs and frolic approach in administrative matters are other motives of the department.
In order to achieve stated vision and mission targets, department of Microbiology has framed its objectives as follows
- To build and strengthen the association between the reputed Institutes, Departments, organizations, Industries and personnel of diversified fields and specializations.
- To inculcate scholastic culture and motivates students to progressive outlook for societal cause.
- To promote overall holistic progression among Students and Staff with humanity and care.
- To cultivate and promote self-employment and entrepreneurial habit and interest among the students of the department.
- To make teaching, learning process as dynamic, innovative and conducive manner to imbibe the curriculum in the young minds of students in a simpler way.
|Academic Year||Total Allotted Strength||No of Enrolment||Percentage of Enrolment (%)|
|1||Dr. N. Harikrishna M.Sc., Ph.D||Assistant Professor||Profile|
Memorandum of Understanding
Department of Microbiology, Government Degree College, Khairatabad and Janani Voluntary Blood centre, Hyderabad have entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in 2019and aimed to foster quality assurance and quality sustenance in the department. In collaboration with the Janani Voluntary Blood Centre, Hyderabadthe Department of Microbiology organized an awareness programme on Blood donation by visiting Janani blood donation centres.
At Govt. Degree College, Khairatabad, We are happy providing excellent education and molding the future generation ..
For more information and admission details ..