About Department of Physics:
An enthusiastic, innovative and enterprising Department of Physics was established during the year 1973.
- To impart quality education through exploration and experimentation and generate socially conscious graduates, embedding ethics and values, for the advancement of research and
- To establish a platform for the dissemination and creation of knowledge through teaching and research in Physics at various levels.
- To help create a scientific society which encourages logical
- To lay the necessary scientific and mathematical foundations and prepare students for the teamwork that integrates self-learning required for success in the science and technology and related professions including mutual accountability, and respect/understanding for individuals from different social
- To offer state of the art Academic Programmes in Physics and in interdisciplinary
- To create human resources with strong foundation in Physics which can be applied to wide areas in Science and Technology.
- To motivate students towards research in Physics as well as in interdisciplinary
- To carry out high quality scientific research in wide areas of
- To carry out research through collaboration with researchers of other reputed academic institutions of India and
- To bring externally sponsored funds to strengthen laboratory facilities and support academically the
- To organize outreach activities to promote scientific
STUDENT STUDY PROJECTS :
Our student study project got first prize in State level student study project competitions- JIGNASA-2018 in Physics and the team was awarded Rs 30,000 cash prize along with the supervisor Smt.N.Chandana,Asst.Prof of Physics on 16.02.2019 at Potti Sreeramulu University, Hyderabad by CCE,Telangana.
At Govt. Degree College, Khairatabad, We are happy providing excellent education and molding the future generation ..
For more information and admission details ..