About Department of Telugu:
The Department of Telugu has its inception in the year 1973 .It is a Dravidian native language of India. This stands in par with Hindi, English, Bengali which also attained a status with the few other languages Telugu is a state language of Telangana. Telugu is a primary language spoken in the state of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- To create a flare for telugu language and students.
- To equip the students suffiant language skills- LSRW skills.
- To create an interest to study telugu culture and traditions among the students.
- To promote to give exposure to the students to inter cultural, inter lingual tradition to understand the vasudaikha kutumbham.
- To create language sensibility among the students.
- To promote reading habits among students by providing then classical and contemporary text literary text apart from prescribed text book.
- To encourage students to speak in telugu without mixing English words.
- To inculcate values and ethics among the students through literature.
THE OBJECTIVES OF LANGUAGE TEACHING
The objectives of language teaching can be defined as helping students learn a language to perform a variety of functions. The main objective of teaching should be to help learners to realize, understand and improve their latent creativity. Every learner is born with a in-built language leaning mechanism. This mechanism gets activated when the learner is exposed to a particular language. What is therefore essential is to create a language atmosphere where learning can take place.
COURSES OFFERED IN THE COLLEGE
The chief objective of the department is to build sharpen the telugu language among students. To create a sense of appreciation in the language learning process.
PROGRAMMES OFFERED IN THE COLLEGE
|Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Computer science, Botany, Chemistry, Micro biology, Statistics, Zoology, Applied Nutrition, Bio Technology, Data Science.||
|B.Com||Computer Applications, Taxation, B.B.A||English||1488|
|B.A||Political Science, Public Administration,
Economics, Histrory, Computer Application.
|1||Dr Ganta Jalandar Reddy M.A,PHD||Associate Professor||Profile|
|2||Mr A.Balaswamy M.A, B.Ed, NET, SET||Assistant Professor||Profile|
|3||N Neeraja M.A, NET||Associate Professor||Profile|
|4||BANDARI PREM KUMAR M.A, Bed, (PHD)||Assistant Professor||Profile|
|5||Dr P Jagannadha Rao M.A,PHD.||Lecturer||Profile|
|6||Dr. Mallesh Manthri MA, TPT, Ph.D||Lecturer||Profile|
State Level Seminar organized by the Department of Telugu State Level Seminar organized by the Department of Telugu on 25.04.2022 on the topic Telangana Sahithya Vaishistyam Photo Gallery:Read More
At Govt. Degree College, Khairatabad, We are happy providing excellent education and molding the future generation ..
For more information and admission details ..