The E-classroom was introduced in Government City College on 24-01-2012 and it was inaugurated by Smt.K.Sunitha I.A.S., Commissioner of Collegiate Education and many students got the benefit through ICT learning method.
The e-classroom has the following features:
- Faculty control and management over each student’s work from a central location.
- Faculty able to highlight work from a particular student or group of students, thus engaging the class in a “participative” learning environment.
- Faculty able to introduce multimedia material (from a laptop, document camera, etc.) to offer students a richer, more stimulating classroom experience.
- Incorporates the teaching aids like OHP, Marker to highlight certain points etc.
- It can be used for demonstrating the topic with suitable presentations, animations, and examples so that students can understand the concept better.