Field Trip to CCMB
This open day was organized to facilitate students and the general public to create awareness of the ongoing research at in the frontiers of modern biology and to ignite young minds and young students with interactive visits would begin to think of their careers in basic science. Every country that has a strong basic science culture has succeeded in the overall development.
The centre showcased a variety of posters on wildlife conservation, cancer curing studies, infections,eye and other genetic diseases,nano biological studies, Antarctic bacterial studies, genomics and exhibits on improved structural biology attracted the attention.Aerafish facilities. Later we went to Liquid nitrogen department there we saw its function and usage lively. In addition, state of the art instruments used in molecular biology were shown.
Finally we reached poster exhibition which were explained by trained research scholars and scientists. Some of the posters explain about the themes like: when brain cells die, endangered species, what are proteins etc.In additions to it we also seen pocket microscope which made me amazed and became my favorite.
Really an extraordinary research is going on in CCMB which is appreciable and motivated the young students to take part in CCMB in future.
- 74th-independence-day-celebrtions at GDCK
- Faculty Development Program on “R Programming
- Webinar on “Guidance Towards Preparedness for Accreditation for HEI”
- International Yoga Day was celebrated on 23.06.2020
- Webinar on ‘Biodiversity’ by Department of Botany
- Webinar on “Significance of Sanskrit Vyakaranam” by Sanskrit dept.
- Webinar on “Pericyclic Reactions”
- Workshop on Employability Skills
- International Women’s Day Celebrations 2019
- Stress Management Session