Library Management Project in the academic year 2018-19
To streamline the library maintenance, services & facilities the library department in collaboration of department of history, public administration & career guidance cell have taken an initiative in implementing the suggestions made by the students during the academic year 2018-19. This project has been planned in library management for 6 weeks by BA, I Year students under the guidance of Library department. A total no. of 18 BA, I year students has taken up the Library Management Project in 12/02/2019 and successfully executed by 30/03/2019.
The department of Library science distributed Library Management Project Certificates to those students, who are successfully completed the project on world book day celebrations organized on 27/04/2019 at library.
- Rashtriya Ektha Divas-2020 Celebrated at GDC Khairtabad
- 74th-independence-day-celebrtions at GDCK
- Faculty Development Program on “R Programming
- Webinar on “Guidance Towards Preparedness for Accreditation for HEI”
- International Yoga Day was celebrated on 23.06.2020
- Webinar on ‘Biodiversity’ by Department of Botany
- Webinar on “Significance of Sanskrit Vyakaranam” by Sanskrit dept.
- Webinar on “Pericyclic Reactions”
- Workshop on Employability Skills
- International Women’s Day Celebrations 2019